Family Photos 2018

We took our annual family pictures before Thanksgiving - and I love doing it every year around the same time, just to see how much we all have changed in appearance.  For some reason it just ended up in November, even though I don't do Christmas cards anymore.

I was so thrilled when Kelsie messaged me that they will be in town again during this time, so it worked out perfect for them to take our pictures again.  I love her, like one day when I get my act together and  write a book or something, I want her to be the photographer.

We had such a fun time even though nothing went as planned.  For starters it never really gets super duper cold here in West Texas, so I planned our little outfits (and man where they going to be fun) when mother nature took a new course of her own, and the one day that we needed it to not be cold, it was the coldest day of the year, with a alarming cold wind chill and some snow flurries.

So we had to improvise on our outfits.  We met them at a near by park, and we lasted for maybe 10 minutes, exposed to the elements, we called it quits and decided to come to the house (which was a total wreck by the way) for a few photos at home.  We still had the guest room mattress in the living room from watching movies over the weekend with the kids, clothes all over the place in order to figure out what we will wear, and the kids toys all over the place.  Luckily Kelsie and Tyler were super gracious, and kind, and honestly I don't think they even cared that it was slightly messy.

I am so grateful for my people.  I have so so so much to be thankful for, but these three top the list - today and everyday!

** ðŸ“·: Keslie Hendricks Photography.


 **














































































Here is where we came home, and just kind of hung around - in the kitchen making hot chocolate, on the mattress with cat, and the backyard in the cold!














































































I truly am the luckiest to call this my family, and to life together.  Also I am super stoked to for once have Millie in one of our family photos - because this cat is epic!

You can see some of our older pictures here - 2013, 2014, 2015,we skipped 2016 because the kids and I were in South Africa, and 2017.

Happy Friday!


No comments